3 Days 2 Nights Serengeti N. Park Wildlife Luxury Safaris 2019
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeChildren, Culture, Family, Guided Tours, Luxury Camping, Short Breaks, Wildlife
Activity Level Leisurely
3 Days Serengeti N. Park Wildlife Luxury Safaris
Seasons 2 pax 4 pax 6 pax
Peak Season 1672$ PPS 1420$ PPS 1330$ PPS
High Season 1300$ PPS 1075$ PPS 1005$ PPS
Low Season 1132$ PPS 940$ PPS 880$ PPS
Accommodation at Melia Serengeti Lodge / Angata Camp / Grumeti Camp / Lobo Lodge
- Quality accommodation in tented camp / hotels / lodges
- Insightful professional local driver/guides
- Hand-picked itineraries well served to guide you on safari
- Flexible arrival times to any destinations
- Safari vehicles exclusively for Cheetah Safaris customers, with guaranteed window seats and pop up roofs with VHF radios
- Park fees to any park within the itinerary
- Meals where most convenient (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)•
- Evacuation Covers
- Complimentary Mineral Drinking water
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature
Day-use room Pre-book a day room to relax and freshen up before your return flight from 120$ per person.
Arusha to Serengeti N. Park
Our Drivers will pick will come to pick you either from Arusha / Kilimanjaro Airport or your Hotel in Arusha. A brief of your safari will be done by our representative before you start the safari for next 3 day.
We shall therefore drive off to Serengeti N. Park which is around 5-7 Hours depending with the condition of the roads.
We shall check in at our camp in time of lunch.
Therefore embark on a 2 hours game drives inside the Serengeti N. Park
Dinner and Overnight at your Lodge / Camp
Serengeti N. Park Full Day
On our second day, we shall have our breakfast by 7.00am and leave for a full day drive inside the Serengeti N. Park. Its the biggest park in Tanzania Covering 14,750km2 hosting alot of animals among them the big five, big cats, wildebeest and various birds species.
With the help of our guide, we will search the big five, the big cats and many other animals. You might spot the calving season of the wildebeest, the migration and the crossing although all happens in different seasons.
Later this evening, we shall head back to our Lodge/Hotel for dinner and overnight
Serengeti N. Park to Arusha
This Marks the last day our safari in Serengeti. After breakfast at 8.00am, we shall later check out for an enroute game drives to Arusha.
Drop off either at your hotel or airport for your home bound flight.