8 Days 7 Nights SkySafari Flying Kenya Classic Safari Elewana 2020
All about the 8 Days 7 Nights SkySafari Flying Kenya Classic Safari Elewana
8 Days 7 Nights SkySafari Flying Kenya Classic Safari Elewana 2020
Culture, Guided Tours, Luxury Camping, Wildlife
Minimum Group 2 pax
share safari tour
- 8 Days 7 Nights SkySafari Kenya Classic Safari Elewana Flying Safaris
- The allure of Kenya is legendary, and this 8-day safari captures its true essence. Marvel at Amboseli’s famed elephants under the majestic peak of Kilimanjaro; lose yourself in the Hollywood romance of Meru, and be awed by the finest wildlife viewing in the world in the Masai Mara.
- Accommodation at:-
- Amboseli N. Park :- Tortilis Luxury Camp
- Meru N. Park :- Elsa Kopje Luxury Camp
- Masai Mara :- Elephant Pepper / Sand River Masai Mara Camps
- Tour dates:- All Year Round
- Safaris guaranteed with a Minimum Pax:- 2 Person
- Type of transport:- Flight all through in a Cesna
Set between Nairobi National Park and the foot of the Ngong Hills, Hemingways Nairobi is an exclusive boutique hotel far from the bustle of central Nairobi. An all-suite property providing full butler service, gourmet restaurant, a brasserie and a bar, it is perfectly placed for trips to Nairobi National Park and the capital.
Hemingways Nairobi has a sophisticated and tranquil ambiance. Each of the 45 suites is a generous size, all with walk-in dressing rooms and a terrace with magnificent views of the Ngong Hills.
140km south of Nairobi, Amboseli National Park is the second most popular wildlife area in Kenya, famous for its large population of over 1000 resident elephants and for its scenic beauty with the backdrop of the world’s highest free-standing mountain, snow-capped ilimanjaro.
Amboseli National Park covers 96,865 acres (392km²), which constitutes less than 5% of the entire 2 million acre ecosystem of the Amboseli basin crossing from Kenya into Tanzania. The lush green wetlands in this otherwise dry area make Amboseli National Park one of the best wildlife-viewing areas on the planet, attracting over 600 species of birds including pelicans, kingfishers, crakes, hammerkops, 47 types of raptors as well as the African elephant, cape buffalo, impala, hyena, giraffe, zebra, gazelle and wildebeest with lion and cheetah among the big cats that roam the area.
Amboseli opens your eyes to Africa’s vast space: a photographer’s paradise. Around camp the Acacia Tortilis forest is host to many bird species and literally thousands of weaver nests hang above the tents adding a rousing dawn chorus into the mix. Tortilis Camp has unrivalled views of Kilimanjaro, rising out of the semi-arid bush studded plains – Africa’s highest mountain, and the highest free standing mountain in the world.
Winner of British Airways’ prestigious eco-tourism award, Tortilis pioneered low impact, high comfort tourism. Guests have access to a private 30,000 acre conservancy facing the mountain; and can enjoy walks with experienced Masai guides, bush breakfasts and sundowners.
Meru National Park, wild and remote, lies 10km north of the equator between Mount Kenya and the Nyambeni Mountains, 350km from Nairobi. Meru forms part of a larger conservation area covering 370,000 acres including the adjoining Kora, Rahole and Bisanadi Reserves. The park also incorporates an 84km2 rhino sanctuary, making Meru one of the prime destinations to see rhino in their natural habitat. The birdlife is extraordinarily colourful and abundant with over 400 species of birds. Rugged and remote, Meru National Park was rescued from oblivion thanks to Elsa’s Kopje, an environmental award-winning, boutique lodge. Visitors get the whole place to themselves: all 870 km2 of it, including a thriving rhino sanctuary inside the Park. Famous for large elephant herds, lion and birdlife, and more diversity of animal species than any other park in East Africa. Activities include nature walks, fishing in the streams, shared game drives to Kora and Bisanadi National Reserves, and evening shared game drives back to camp.
Unashamedly romantic and beautifully styled, Elsa’s Kopje is sculpted into Mughwango Hill, above the site of George Adamson’s original camp where he raised and released orphan lions, long before conservation became fashionable. Each cottage is crafted round the rocks, with a large bedroom, open sitting room, veranda, rock-hewn bathroom, and breathtaking views.
The Masai Mara is famous for its astounding numbers of wildlife. With both resident and transient populations of lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, giraffe, elephant, to name a few, as well as over 450 bird pecies, the vast fertile plains are dense with game. The area
has been classified among the “Seven Wonders of the World” due to the extraordinary
annual migration from July to November when over 1.3 million wildebeest and zebra
cross from the Serengeti to the Maasai Mara in search of greener pastures.
Located on the banks of a river from which it has taken its name, Sand River Masai
Mara is located within the Masai Mara National Reserve, close to the Tanzanian
border. Situated on a secluded and picturesque site, the Camp replicates the heyday
of exclusive permanent tented camps of the late 1920’s. The interior fixtures and
furnishings mirror this period perfectly, reminding all who visit of those countless
Hollywood movies that have paid homage to a classic era of African adventure.
Please note Cheetah Revolution Safaris disclaimer information Child Payment Policy
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- When booked, the Nairobi overnight is at Hemingways on
Halfboard, drinks* included
- All domestic flights in SkySafari’s executive aircraft (depending on
schedule of international outbound flight)
- All statutory taxes for the flights mentioned above
- Full board accommodation, drinks* and laundry services at Amboseli
Tortilis Camp – 2 nights, Meru Elsa’s Kopje – 2 nights, Sand River
Masai Mara Camp – 2 nights
- Shared daytime game drives in specially adapted 4×4 game drive
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Safari activities such as: bush breakfast, walking safari, scenic
sundowners, massage, nature walk, authentic Masai village visit,
- All transfers, including to / from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- Medical Emergency Evacuation Insurance
Whats not included in this tour.
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- Park fees of Meru National Park, Amboseli National Park, and Masai Mara National Reserve
- Personal items (Visa, Medical Insurance, And others)
- Tips and Gratuity during your safari
- Activities cost (Masai Village Visit 30$ pp, Balloon Safaris 550$ pp)