You surely have been looking forward to this time visiting this epic country in the East of Africa. Our experts have listed below some of the reasons that would boost your interest in visiting Tanzania.
Planning a holiday to Kenya and Tanzania?
GET AMAZING SAFARI HOLIDAYS TODAY
5 Reasons Why a Tanzania Safari Should Be on Top of Your Bucket List
Tanzania has a lot to offer from Safaris to Mountaineering, to beaches, to cultural visits to farming & city tours. This all entirely depends on what’s on your bucket list to tick off once you experience it.
- The Wildebeest Migration & Crossings:- They are referred to as the 7th wonder of the world. Wildebeest migrate from the South of Serengeti – Ndutu Region from January to Masai Mara in Kenya, and stay here from July to Oct and back to Tanzania.You can choose a variety of wildebeest migration from our listed tours.
- Hike and trek the highest peak in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro:- Challenge yourself by hiking the highest mountain in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro. Standing tall at a height of 5895 Meters above sea level, offers an incredible accomplishment once you summit. While planning, we can offer and plan for you these excursions for around 7 to 9 days of trekking. Planning to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro? Well, choose some of our prepared safari ideas and we will be ready to offer a super incredible trekking experience.
- Visit the largest Crater in the World, Ngorongoro Crater:- Spanning a wide area of 18km radius, the Ngorongoro crater is known to be the largest crater in the world. Offers scenic and amazing views from the camps and lodges around its rim. Its also home to the human evolution, at the Olduvai Gorge.We offer authentic short and long tours to Ngorongoro Crater, browse and select your best fit for customization.
- Enjoy the ocean breeze in Zanzibar:- In most cases, a relaxing holiday is all we need. After a long tiresome traversing the major wild bush of Tanzania, A beach holiday would do justice if you would extend for a 5 nights stay or so. Zanzibar is an award-winning beach in Africa with amazing activities and beautiful sandy beaches.Extend your safari holiday to the beach and enjoy therapeutic moments by the sandy beach.
- Visit the Hadzabe Community:- A fantastic experience awaits you North of Tanzania. The Hadzabe community resides near or around Lake Eyasi, which’s close to the Ngorongoro Crater. They are known to be the only people allowed to hunt in Tanzania.Our 7 Days Tarangire, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro can offer you this amazing visit to Lake Eyasi.
Looking To Explore More Options? Get In Touch With Us Now.
We have great and professional safari experts available and ready to help you design and curate a one-in-a-lifetime safari experience. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652.