Reasons To Book a Kenya and Tanzania Safari Tour
We are always torn between visiting Kenya or Tanzania while planning our African holidays. Kenya and Tanzania are countries located on the Eastern side of the African Continent. They share almost similar wildlife territories and ecosystems.
In most cases what you will see in Kenya, is what you will see in Tanzania, wildlife and bird species, land sceneries, and a variety of activities. Browse our best safari itineraries of the Kenya and Tanzania Combined Safaris.
As much as they share a similar ecosystem, they have their uniqueness.
Kenya Safaris – Booking A Kenya Safari Holiday
Kenya is known to be a destination that accommodates any kind of traveler, either on an affordable budget or in need of an exclusive luxury safari treat. Kenya has some of the best safari experiences and wildlife sightings are incredible.
Mixing your holiday with cultural engagements is what makes your holiday live and memorable. Kenya offers this cultural exposure and much more such as farm tours and city tours as well.
Kenya is unique and quite a gem to visit. It’s home to the Special five species such as Beisa Oryx, Somali Ostrich, gerenuk Antelope, Grevy Zebra, Reticulated Giraffes, and the big five. You will as well be lucky to spot the wildebeest migration in Masai Mara and the different types of species that reside in the southern part of Africa.
Such as the common zebra, Masai Giraffes, Rothchild Giraffes, Southern White Rhinos, and many other wildlife species. Kenya boasts to have one of the leading and Best coastal beaches in Africa, including Diani, Watamu, Malindi, Mombasa, and Lamu.
You can browse some of the best Kenya Safari Tours
Some of the popular Kenya Safari Tours
- 12 Days Pumba Safari in Kenya:- Best of the safaris in Kenya, visiting major parks in Kenya such as Amboseli, Samburu, Masai Mara, and Lake Nakuru. An in-depth safari through Kenya with a cocktail of experiences visiting the cultural communities such as the Maasai People in Masai Mara.
- 8 Days Cheetah Safari:- With shorter days than our 12 days safari, enables you to feel the Kenyan vibe and be exposed to the Kenyan bush and wild.
Tanzania Safaris – Reasons to Book a Tanzania Safari
As much as Kenya and Tanzania Share the same ecosystem and wildlife corridors, Tanzania has some unique sightings and activities as well. This includes the sightings of the wildebeest calving that happens in the Ndutu Conservation Area south of Serengeti National Park.
You will also be enjoying a magnificent visit and game viewing of the only biggest and largest caldera in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater. With a proximity chance to visit the site where its believed humans evolved from, the Olduvai Gorge.
Mount Kilimanjaro is well-viewed with magical views from Amboseli National Park in Kenya, but to trek and conquer it, you will do it from the Tanzania Side. Tanzania is the country that has the highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro.
Zanzibar is known to as well be one of the best beaches and coastlines in Africa. Hosting different types of activities such as spice tours, historical site visits, and city tours, Zanzibar is rich in tourism related activities.
You can browse some of our Tanzania Safari Tours
Some of the Popular Tanzania Safari Tours
- 12 Days Tanzania Wildlife Safari:- A chance to visit the Ndutu Conservation Area for the wildebeest calving sightings and the largest caldera in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater. Also be exposed to the wildest remote regions of Ruaha National Park, southern Tanzania.
- 8 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari :- Its an exclusive safari visiting the Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater majorly for the wildebeest Migration Safaris.
- 7 Days Mount Kilimanjaro Hiking :- Spend 7 days trekking the most scenic routes of Mount Kilimajaro. Have a chance to conquer and summit the highest mountain in Africa.
Reasons To Book a Kenya and Tanzania Safari Tour – Tips and Guides
After we have known the uniqueness of each destination, Kenya and Tanzania will offer your different safari holiday experiences. Therefore it’s best to combine both safari destinations to complete your safari desires and interests.
- You will be able to see the wildebeest Migration with ease and both spectacles won’t pass you. The wildebeest migration, is one of the world’s phenomena that is so natural and unpredictable, a Serengeti and Masai Mara would offer you a better chance to spot them crossings both in Kenya and Tanzania.
- While on a Kenya and Tanzania Safari, you won’t miss amazing sightings such as the special five wildlife species in Samburu Kenya, and the Ngorongoro crater, a wonder on its own in Tanzania.
- While in Kenya, you will have one of the best views of Mt. Kilimanjaro while on safari in Amboseli National Park, and you can only summit this highest mountain in Africa, just in Moshi Tanzania.
- Enjoy a spice tour in Zanzibar island in Tanzania, and later fly to Kenya for an amazing city tour in Nairobi. Discover the beauty and history of both Kenya and Tanzania.
- Discover the natural lifestyles of the Hadzabes or the Hadza people in Lake Eyasi, and how they hunt, gather, and stay in their natural habitat. Later have a holiday in Lake Naivasha Kenya for amazing boat rides, cycling at Hells Gate National Park, and a candle-lit dinner at the Oserengoni Conservancy.
- Kenya offers an amazing desert experience at the Chalbi Desert in Northern Kenya, with sightings of high desert dunes and open fields of the desert. Discover the uniqueness of the communities living in Lake Turkana and Marsabit region.
- Visit Sibiloi National Park in Kenya, learn and gain knowledge on human evolution and still can be combined with another experience in Olduvai Gorge, Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania where they believed humans evolved too.
Here are the best of Kenya and Tanzania Combined Safari Tours
- 12 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari:- It’s an extensive wildlife safari covering both Kenya and Tanzania’s major safari destinations. Offering a chance to spot the big five and the wildebeest Migration, crossings, and calving season.
- 17 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari with Beach Extension Tour:- Immerse yourself in a long-haul bush and beach safari adventure traversing the major and less-visited safari parks.
- 10 Days Kenya and Tanzania Safari:-Best for wildebeest and big cats sightings in Kenya and Tanzania. Visiting major parks such as Masai Mara and Serengeti National Parks.
- 8 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari:- A short and exclusive safari just for the Wildebeest Migration and Crossing sightings both in Serengeti National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve. Spot big five and other wildlife species while on this safari.
- 11 Days Kenya Tanzania Combined Safari:- A one-of-a-kind safari, with a detailed itinerary to expose you to the 2 famous Wildebeest Territories, Masai Mara, and Serengeti. Sight the lesser and greater flamingos in Lake Nakuru National Park.
What to Note When planning a Combined Safari to Kenya and Tanzania.
Some top Guides / Notes in Planning Your Combined Safari to Kenya and Tanzania:-
- Due to the current Covid 19, ensure you have Negative covid 19 PCR Tests that are not more than 72hrs before travel.
- You have to apply for visas for both countries, USD 50 for Kenya and USD 100 to Tanzania for both US Citizens, while other nationalities pay USD 50.
- Tanzania Safaris are a bit expensive compared to Kenya, due to their high rates of park fees, concession fees, and government taxes. So ensure you plan accordingly in terms of budget and preferences as well.
- Book Your safari with a recognized Safari Company that is licensed and registered by the government.
- Check on Tour Operators Society of Kenya (Tosk Kenya) in Kenya
- Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (Tato)
Planning a holiday to Kenya and Tanzania?
GET AMAZING SAFARI HOLIDAYS TODAY
Pick Your Ideal Kenya and Tanzania Combined Safari Experience
Need a more detailed update about Safaris operations in Kenya Tanzania Rwanda, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Botswana If you require any more information on a safari day trip or would like to enquire about exploring any of the legendary parks on a long haul safari, then don’t hesitate to contact our team!