A Safari to Tanzania has never been as good as visiting the various safari destinations that it has to offer. Did you Ruaha National Park in Tanzania has the highest lion population in Africa? Well, that’s right, there’s much more you can experience and actually go beyond your adventure spirit limits.
While in Tanzania, you can visit the Ngorongoro to learn more about the history of human evolution at Olduvai Gorge. Visit Karatu, a destination well known for coffee farming and famous for other farming activities.
Tanzania Safari Destinations Apart from Serengeti
So let’s dive into the other destinations you can visit while in Tanzania and still manage to quench your safari adventure thirst. You can start by summiting the highest peak in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro, and end your holiday at the beaches of Zanzibar.
- Ngorongoro Crater – The largest caldera in the world and home to the evolution of Man, Ngorongoro Crater is a world-class destination not to miss. It’s known as the home of conservation to protect some endangered wildlife species such as the back rhinos.
- Ruaha National Park:- A remote and less-visited park, but rich in wildlife, wilderness experiences, and holiday experiences. It’s home to big packs of wild dogs. It is recorded to have the highest population of wild lions in Africa. Chances are you will spot huge herds of wild elephants in Tanzania.
- Mikumi National Park:- A less visited park in the southern region of Tanzania. It’s a magical destination to spend your holiday and immerse yourself in a wilderness experience of a kind.
- Ndutu Conservation Area:- Its a section of both Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park located in the Southern region of Serengeti. It’s known for the famous wildebeest calving season.
- Lake Natron:- Located in the northern part of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Natron is home to the lesser and greater Flamingos, and the best views of Mt. Oldonyo Lengai.
- Lake Manyara National Park:- It’s known for its huge population of flamingos in Tanzania, it’s the best place second to Lake Natron where you can enjoy flocks of flamingos and other bird species.
- Tarangire National Park:- An exclusive wilderness destination in Tanzania, and home to some of the big elephants of East Africa, it’s the right park to spice up your adventure holiday in search of wildlife.
After visiting these destinations, you would love to extend your holiday to the beach, as well as add a few nights to visit most of Kenya’s Iconic destinations such as Amboseli National Park, Masai Mara National Reserve, Samburu National Reserve among many others.
Planning a holiday to Kenya and Tanzania?
GET AMAZING SAFARI HOLIDAYS TODAY
Ready to Plan a Safari to Tanzania?
We have amazing safaris that will ensure you experience these amazing adventures in Tanzania. Experience the wildebeest migration and crossings from the Serengeti National Park, later visit the largest caldera in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater, and finally indulge in some adrenaline hiking adventures up to the highest peak of Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Below are some of the 3 recommended safaris to Tanzania:-
- 12 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Calving Safaris, Serengeti to Ruaha National Park:- Visit the Serengeti and later fly down to Ruaha, a mix of pure different wildlife destinations, and wildlife sightings.Book this safari Now
- 7 Days Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tarangire Safari:- A magnificent safari adventure cruising through the plains of the major parks of Tanzania, from Serengeti to Tarangire.Book this safari Now
- 8 Days Mt. Kilimanjaro Trekking:- Summit the highest peak in Africa, Mt. Kilimanjaro and enjoy some of the life experiences and tick off your bucket list.Book this trek here
- 4 Days Ruaha Safari from Zanzibar:- Are you on a long beach vacation at Zanzibar beach? A short safari Ruaha might be ideal for you to extend your holiday in style.Book this Safari here
- A beach holiday in Zanzibar:- After a totalimersion adventure in the Tanzania Bushes, a beach holiday would be ideal to break the ice and relax to reminice on your just concluded safari and enjoy the ocean breeze.Book a Beach holiday here
Planning a Tanzania Safari? Get In Touch With Us Now To Start Planning.
We have great and professional safari experts available and ready to help you design and curate a one-in-a-lifetime safari experience. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652.