Mara North Conservancy
Uncover one of the most populated wildlife areas central to the Masai Mara; the Mara North Conservancy. The Mara North is a private conservancy, demonstrating an abundance of grazing and vegetation which welcomes a vast population of unmissable safari wildlife.
74,000 Acres of Wildlife Paradise
Holding 74,000 acres of stunning landscapes, the animals roam unrestricted through the protected plains, making for spectacular game viewing drives. A must-see on your visit is the world-famous Leopard Gorge. This area in the Mara North Conservancy is where the big cat predators dominate the ground for birthing and maternity duties.
A Partnership of 800 Landowners & Camps
Mara North Conservancy is a not-for-profit organization, formed from a partnership between twelve member camps and around 800 Maasai landowners. Their aim is to create a best practice, world-class conservancy with long-term commitments to the environment, wildlife, and local communities.
To achieve this, they have one of the lowest tourist and vehicle densities in the Masai Mara ecosystem, due to managed volume and strict land-use plans. However, this guarantees tourists get an exclusive safari experience, while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Visit The Mara North Conservancy
In need of a safari to the Mara North Conservancy? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Best Time To Visit Mara North Conservancy
Mara Noth Conservancy is one of the biggest conservancies among the many in Masai Mara. It's rich in wildlife, spot the big five such as the Lions, cheetahs, and leopards. Best place to stay to view Wildebeest Migration and Wildlife in exclusivity. The Conservancy is fairly not in good conditions during the rainy season, due to heavy rains, lodges and camps tend to close this time as they renovate their properties.
January - March
- This season is the best since the conservancy is hot and after short rains in December. The Conservancy gets lush green and attracts a lot of wildlife, and makes it easier to spot wildlife since the grass is not that tall, but green.
April to June
- Known as the green season, is when the long rains in Kenya starts, and lodges and camps in this region are hard to access. Therefore they all close down and most of them take advantage to renovate them as they await the peak season from July to October. But some are open for fly-in guests who want long-stay on exclusive safaris.
July to October
- Its the busiest and most loved season. Known as the peak season, where visitors all over the world visit Kenya for summer seasons and holidays. The Season starts with the cold month of July and gets hot in Aug to Oct. Short rains in Kenya start between Oct to Dec. Its the best time to visit the conservancy for the Wildebeest Migration, though it gets crowded.
November to Dec
- The short rains start this time and they rain till the end of Dec at times. It's a fair good time to visit Mara North Conservancy for the short or long-stay when offers are available.
What to See in Mara North Conservancy
Mara North Conservancy is home to the special five wildlife species. Best exclusive destination in Kenya to spot the big five. It has an impressive population of black and white rhinos, buffalos, the famous wildebeest, and big cats.
Below are some of the wildlife to spot in Mara North Conservancy:-
- The Big Five:- Lions, Leopard, Rhino, Elephants, Buffalos
- The Big Cats:- Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Serval Cats
- Masai Giraffes, Topis, Wildebeests, Antelopes, Grant Gazelles, Thompson Gazelles, Zebras, and many others
- Predators: Wild dogs (Rare to Spot)
- Different Bird Species
In need of a safari to the Mara North Conservancy - Masai Mara? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Park Entrance Fees and Other Details
These are the Current Mara North Conservancy Entry Fees In need of a safari to the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652