Segera Conservancy - Laikipia
Amid the towering Mount Kenya and the Great Rift Valley lies Segera Conservancy. Sitting in the heart of Laikipia, Segera private game reserve is 50,000 acres of golden savannah plains, rocky waterfalls, and tropical botanical gardens.
Preserving Laikipia’s Biodiversity
The unique biodiversity is filled with endangered species and big game, which is now preserved and protected within the land. This will give you the opportunity to see an extensive number of endangered rhinos, as well as elephant, lion, leopard, zebra and much more, living in their natural
Segera’s Luxury Acommodation
Combining high-end luxury tourism with sustainable livestock ranching, a Segera retreat offers a private and exclusive safari experience to visitors. With a bespoke service and generous all-inclusive offerings, you can expect absolute luxury with fun, adventure, spiritual reflection and peace during
Visit The Segera Conservancy
If you are interested in staying at the truly superb Segera Conservancy – Laikipia Kenya, then get in touch with Cheetah Revolution Safaris today! To quickly contact a dedicated member of our team, simply provide us with a few personal details by completing our quick and simply fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Best Time To Visit Segera Conservancy
The Segera Conservancy borders the major Lewa Conservancy and Ol Pejeta Conservancy. It’s rich in wildlife especially the endangered black rhinos. Spot the big five such as the Lions, cheetahs, and leopards.
Roads access is good but not during the rainy season. They get wet and soaked. It’s accessible only when it’s dry.
January – March
- This season is the best since the conservancy is hot and after short rains in December. The Conservancy gets lush green and attracts a lot of wildlife, and makes it easier to spot wildlife since the grass is not that tall, but green.
April to June
- Known as the green season, is when the long rains in Kenya starts, and lodges and camps in this region are hard to access. Therefore they all close down and most of them take advantage to renovate them as they await the peak season from July to October.
July to October
- Its the busiest and most loved season. Known as the peak season, where visitors all over the world visit Kenya for summer seasons and holidays. The Season starts with the cold month of July and gets hot in Aug to Oct. Short rains in Kenya start between Oct to Dec.
November to Dec
- The short rains start this time and they rain till the end of Dec at times. Not so good time to visit Lewa Conservancy since the roads get messy during this time.
In need of a safari to the Segera Conservancy? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
What to See in Segera Conservancy
Segera Conservancy – Laikipia Kenya is home to the special five wildlife species. Best exclusive destination in Kenya to spot the big five. It has an impressive population of black and white rhinos, buffalo, and big cats.
Wildlife you could spot out safari at The Segera Conservancy:-
- The Big Five:- Lions, Leopard, Rhino, Elephants, Buffalos
- The Big Cats:- Lions, Cheetahs, Leopards, Serval Cats
- Grevy Zebras, Reticulated Giraffes, Beisa Oryxes, Gerenuks (Giraffe Antelopes)
- Predators: Wild dogs
- Different Bird Species
In need of a safari to the Segera Conservancy – Laikipia Kenya? Talk to us Directly and our ever available Cheetah Safaris experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Park Entrance Fees and Other Details
These are the Current Segera Conservancy, Laikipia Park Fees Entrances.
Please Note:- That These Rates are Subject to Change
In need of a safari to the Segera Conservancy – Laikipia Kenya? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652