African Safari Destinations
East Africa Safari Destinations - African Tours
African Tour Destinations
East Africa Safari Destinations
East Africa is well-renowned as being one of the world’s prime locations for jaw-dropping scenery and diverse wildlife, and thanks to Cheetah Revolution Safaris you are able to explore this fascinating section of the world. Discover Africa and its beauty through the most popular and visit safari destinations, cultural engagements, and much more.
You will be amazed by the number of wildlife species that are in these tourist destinations in Africa. Witness the world record wildlife and animal movement, the wildebeest migration in Kenya and Tanzania, and the sightings of the big cats and the silverback gorillas in Uganda.
Visit Kenya’s world-famous game reserves, witness Tanzania’s large sweeping plains, or embark on an unforgettable gorilla trekking adventure in Uganda with the safari experts at Cheetah Revolution Safaris.
Look below for more information on the destinations that we specialize in and choose your dream safari today!
Popular Safari Destinations in Kenya
Best Safari Destinations in Kenya
As the best-renowned award-winning safari destination in Africa, Kenya boosts to have unending places to visit for safaris. offering spectacular destinations in Africa, Kenya is diverse with a mix of different safari experiences, including cultural to wildlife and exclusive tours.
Tourism is the biggest earner in Kenya and is a valued industry. They have more than 60 wildlife and natural protected areas, just to protect wildlife and natural resources such as forests and marine. Discover Kenya’s best destinations from the special five land in Samburu National Park to the great wildebeest migration spectacle in Masai mara National Reserve.
Are you on a short stay in Nairobi? Our best safari pick includes the short safaris from Nairobi to Masai Mara or our other suggested safaris from Nairobi to Mombasa. In case you might need a taste of wildlife in Kenya, The Nairobi National Park Day Tours offers a great chance to feel and enjoy the best safari in a very short time.
Amboseli National Park is one of the best safari destinations in Kenya and Africa offering the immesurable experiences to guests. Wake up to incredible views of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Masai Mara is known for its best show of wildlife sightings and actions. Wildebeest Migration Safaris are some of the best you can see here including some big cats and big five species.
Home to the great and lesser flamingos that dominates the lake. Lake Nakuru National Park is also the best place to see the southern white rhinos, lions and leopards.
Start Planning Your African Holiday safaris
We will be glad to receive your safari inquiry and bookings to help you plan and organize your African Safaris. Our able safari managers will be ready to go through the process to customize and tailor-make your next safari adventure in Kenya and Tanzania.
Popular Safari Destinations in Tanzania
Best Safari Destinations in Tanzania
Tanzania hosts more than 1.5 million wildebeests, zebras, and antelopes that migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve. With the largest National Park in East Africa, Serengeti National Park, you will be sure to be lost in the wild as you soak into pure African freshness.
Visit the largest caldera, the Ngorongoro Crater, for a night or so and still enjoy immense wildlife sightings, such as the black rhinos, big cats, and others. after one night or two in Ngorongoro, you can visit the Tarangire National Park, which hosts huge herds of elephants, and the large trees known as baobabs, and offers endless wild views.
If are you an avid climber, then I bet the mention of Mt. Kilimanjaro thrills you. enjoy a scenic hike of Mt. Kilimanjaro for 7 or 8 days up and summit the highest peak in Africa. Later you can fly to Zanzibar and soak in the white sandy beaches and cool breezes of the Indian ocean.
Witness the great migration and wildebeest crossings in the Serengeti, where millions migrate from south to north of the park as they enter into Masai Mara Kenya.
Recorded as the largest caldera in the world, the crater spans 36km in diameter, accommodating some of the most endagered animals and big cats such as lions and leopards.
Spot some of the biggest large elephant herds in Tanzania. Tarangire offers amazing opportunity to enjoy an African Safaris and holiday in the Tanzania Wilderness. It has amazing wildlife sightings.
Popular Safaris in Africa
African Safari Destinations
Discover Africa in an imaginable way, with our best African safaris. Well customized and designed just to provide you with nothing but endless experiences and memories for you and your loved ones. Some of our popular African Safaris, that many guests book with us include the Kenya and Tanzania combined safaris, as well as the short stay safaris to Masai Mara, Amboseli, Serengeti, and Samburu.
We love tailor-making safaris, this is because it’s easy to fit into your interests, activities as well as safari budget. Factoring in the elderly or the seniors, to kids, we have different ways to cater to all aged guests that book with us. Even in your shortest time in either Kenya or Tanzania, we offer you the best flying safaris in East Africa.
African Safari Destinations FAQs
Safari Destinations in Africa Q&A
Is Kenya Safe to Visit For Holidays / Safaris?
Kenya is a country located East of Africa, with a coastline of more than 1000km. Kenya is safe to visit either with your family, work colleagues, friends or just on solo travel. Security and intelligence levels of Kenya are high to keep all guests and tourists safe while on safari, work, or any other activities.
Which Are the Best Destinations to visit in Kenya?
Welcome to Kenya, a land full of endless adventure and sceneries. Kenya is blessed to have many attractions that could quench your adventure thirst. From Wildlife Safaris, Safari Activities, Fitness Safari Tours, Beach Holidays, Marine sports and adventure, Cultural Safari Tours, Extreme Activities such as Hiking, Ziplining, and Much more.
The best places to visit in Kenya include:-
- Masai Mara National Reserve:- One of the prime safari destinations in Kenya, offering wildlife sightings and wilderness exposure. Witness the big five, the big cats, and the famous wildebeest migration and crossings over the Mara River.
- Lake Turkana:- Explore the Kenyan North Frontier. A semi-arid region with beauty and magical sightings. Get a chance to visit the Central Island National Park, The Sibiloi National Park, the cradle of Man Kind. Fly over the Suguta valley and view beautiful sand dunes.
- Samburu National Reserve:- The Magical destination in Kenya, pure classified wilderness and beautiful sceneries. Feel at home while in Samburu National Reserve with the special five wildlife and bird species. Hike Mt. Ololokwe, Mt. Nyiro Rangers, and spend time with orphaned elephants and rhinos at Reteti and Sera Conservancy.
- Amboseli National Park:- Sitting on the slopes of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro, is the prime park home to many elephants, birds, big five, and big cats. Amboseli National Park hosts thousands of flamingos and many different bird species.
- Kenyan Coast:- Deep yourself in some white sandy beaches on the Kenyan Coast such as Diani Beach, Wasini Island, Watamu Beach, Watamu Beach, Mombasa Beaches, and many others such as funzi and chale Island.
- Lake Victoria:- Located in the western part of Kenya, Lake Victoria is the biggest lake in Africa and the second biggest in the world. It serves three countries, Kenya Tanzania and Uganda. Enjoy boat rides, fishing expeditions, and beautiful sunsets over the lake.
- Mount Kenya:- Climb the highest Mountain in Kenya and the second highest in Africa. Summit and make records with the best views of the landscapes and amazing sightings of Mt. Kenya Lakes such as Lake Michaelson.
Which Are the Best Safari Tour Packages to do in Kenya?
Kenya has a diverse option of safari adventures one can take. From Wildlife Safaris to Beach Holidays and Cultural Exposures, are some of the epic and amazing ways to experience Kenya.
Below are some of the amazing safaris we have for you and can give you amazing exposure.
- 12 Days Kenya Pumba Safari:- An extensive safari within Kenya for 12 days. Visiting the major parks and reserves rich in wildlife and beautiful sceneries to admire.
- 9 Days Wildlife Conservation Safari:- Wildlife conservation is of importance and we encourage our guests to learn and engage in conservation. Our 9 Days goes to Northern Kenya featuring cultural visits and engagements. Visit Reteti and Sera conservancies.
- 11 Days Kenya Safari:- A classical safari tour within Kenya. Featuring in the great wildebeest Migration, Special five and the best views of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park
- 5 Days Aberdares Park & Wildebeest Migration Safari:- Vist the highlands of Kenya, spot the various huge and small waterfalls such as the Chania and Karuru waterfalls. Visit Masai Mara National Reserve for wildebeest migration and crossings.
- Safari Beach Extensions:- After your bush safari, a magical beach holiday awaits you at the Kenyan Coast. With our holiday packages to Diani, Watamu, Lamu and Mombasa Beaches.
What’s the Best Time to See the Wildebeest Migration and Crossing?
- December to March is the best time to witness the Wildebeest Calving Season in Tanzania Ndutu Ngorongoro Conservation Region
- May to July of every Year is best to Witness herds Move from Ndutu Region up to Serengeti Central towards the west of the park called Grumeti Region.
- July every year happens the wildebeest are around Serengeti North, and high probability to spot Wildebeest crossings in the major Mara River.
- July to October they move towards Masai Mara and spend the days there till the start or end of October. They now start moving back towards Serengeti Tanzania.
- Major Wildebeest Crossings over Mara River and Sand River happens Between July and August and in October.
Just to Note:- The Wildebeest Migration is not guaranteed to follow the months as stated above, though the months are 80% of what happened before and experience we have had with them over the years. Wildebeests and other migratory wildlife like zebras, follow rain patterns, and where the grass is green. Due to their biological culture such as mating, calving (giving birth), they have to migrate across the plains in order to meet these demands.
Contact Our Safari Experts
In need of a safari to the Kenya or Tanzania? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Our Sustainable Practices
This Safari is 100% Carbon Offset
How We do It.
We are a safari company in Kenya that believes in sustainable safari practices, community support, and environment management and protection.
By Booking this safari, you contribute 1% of the bookings to sustainable safari practices and carbon offsetting programs in the world. We are a strong advocate of travel sustainability by ensuring we have all that it takes to protect everything for our future generations and healthy living.
Carbon Free Safaris
In partnership with biglife foundation & REDD+ CARBON PROJECT
Let us help you customize your trip
Like all of our holidays on this site, this is just an idea. All of our trips are tailor-made, so we’ll always adapt them to suit you.
Talk to an Expert
Browse our Cheetah Safaris Website. We’ll match you with a Specialist in our team who is best suited to help you plan your next safari adventure. To start, contact us now via our contact forms.
When you return
We would love to hear from you about your trip with us. Your feedback will help us always work better and try to be the best. You can leave your review on our TripAdvisor Page.
your dream safari escape
With the best safari team