Kenya Wildlife Safaris
Kenya Wildlife Safaris
If you are on the lookout for a safari that will show you some of the world’s most fascinating wildlife first hand, then look no further. The range of Kenya wildlife safaris that we have available at Cheetah Revolution Safaris can quench your thirst for exploration.
Home to the best Big Five Wildlife species such as the Lions, Leopards, Elephants Rhinos, and others. Special Five Wildlife species from Samburu National Reserve such as the Beisa Oryx, Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, and other fantastic species. With endless savannah plains, amazing cultures, and beautiful sceneries to absorb, there’s plenty to see and do on a Cheetah Safari.
It Hosts the Second Highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kenya. Explore the Kenyan Coast, Diani, Malindi, Watamu and Mombasa after a Wildlife Safari to relax and unwind for a beach holiday vacation. Home to the seventh new wonder of the World, The Great Wildebeest Migration. You won’t go back the same after experiencing this amazing spectacle that happens in Masai Mara National Reserve.
Tour The Masai Mara & More Legendary Parks
Our captivating safari adventures will give you a once in a lifetime opportunity to come closer than you could ever imagine to an abundance of fascinating creatures by touring several world-famous African game parks such as the remarkable Masai Mara and the extraordinary Serengeti National Park. Known for its spectacular escapades of the Great Wildebeest Migration and crossing Mara River, the Masai Mara is a photographer’s paradise, due to its large number of Big Cats, different exotic species including birds, leopards, rhinos, elephants and several others.
Short & Long Haul Kenya Safari Holidays
Whether you are looking for a family safari holiday, a day-long safari adventure or a 2-week Kenya safari expedition, you can be sure that Cheetah Revolution Safaris will have the package that suits you. Take a look at our selection of Kenya Wildlife Safaris below to find your dream African safari.
Most of our short and long haul safaris cover major parks in Kenya including the award-winning Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park to view the Mt. Kilimanjaro, Samburu National Reserve home to the special five, Lake Nakuru National Park home to the white rhinos and greater and lesser flamingos, Lake Bogoria National Reserve home to the greater and lesser flamingos, Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks, Aberdares and Mt. Kenya National Parks, Olpejeta Conservancies and Nairobi National Park.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Is Kenya Safe to Visit For Holidays / Safaris?
Kenya is a country located East of Africa, with a coastline of more than 1000km. Kenya is safe to visit either with your family, work colleagues, friends, or just on a solo travel. Security and intelligence levels of Kenya are high to keep all guests and tourists safe while on safari, work, or any other activities.
Contact Our Safari Experts
Which Are the Best Destinations to visit in Kenya?
Welcome to Kenya, a land full of endless adventure and sceneries. Kenya is blessed to have many attractions that could quench your adventure thirst. From Wildlife Safaris, Safari Activities, Fitness Safari Tours, Beach Holidays, Marine sports and adventure, Cultural Safari Tours, Extreme Activities such as Hiking, Ziplining, and Much more.
The best places to visit in Kenya include:-
- Masai Mara National Reserve:- One of the prime safari destinations in Kenya, offering wildlife sightings and wilderness exposure. Witness the big five, the big cats, and the famous wildebeest migration and crossings over the Mara River.
- Lake Turkana:- Explore the Kenyan North Frontier. A semi-arid region with beauty and magical sightings. Get a chance to visit the Central Island National Park, The Sibiloi National Park, the cradle of Man Kind. Fly over the Suguta valley and view beautiful sand dunes.
- Samburu National Reserve:- The Magical destination in Kenya, pure classified wilderness and beautiful sceneries. Feel at home while in Samburu National Reserve with the special five wildlife and bird species. Hike Mt. Ololokwe, Mt. Nyiro Rangers, and spend time with orphaned elephants and rhinos at Reteti and Sera Conservancy.
- Amboseli National Park:- Sitting on the slopes of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro, is the prime park home to many elephants, birds, big five, and big cats. Amboseli National Park hosts thousands of flamingos and many different bird species.
- Kenyan Coast:- Deep yourself in some white sandy beach within the Kenyan Coast such as Diani Beach, Wasini Island, Watamu Beach, Watamu Beach, Mombasa Beaches, and many others such as funzi and chale Island.
- Lake Victoria:- Located in the western part of Kenya, Lake Victoria is the biggest lake in Africa and the second biggest in the world. It serves three countries, Kenya Tanzania and Uganda. Enjoy boat rides, fishing expeditions, and beautiful sunsets over the lake.
- Mount Kenya:- Climb the highest Mountain in Kenya and second highest in Africa. Summit and make records with the best views of the landscapes and amazing sightings of Mt. Kenya Lakes such as Lake Michaelson.
Contact Our Safari Experts
Which Are the Best Safari Tour Packages to do in Kenya?
Kenya has a diverse option of safari adventures one can take. From Wildlife Safaris to Beach Holidays and Cultural Exposures, are some of the epic and amazing ways to experience Kenya.
Below are some of the amazing safaris we have for you and can give you amazing exposure.
- 12 Days Kenya Pumba Safari:- An extensive safari within Kenya for 12 days. Visiting the major parks and reserves rich in wildlife and beautiful sceneries to admire.
- 9 Days Wildlife Conservation Safari:- Wildlife conservation is of importance and we encourage our guests to learn and engage in conservation. Our 9 Days goes to Northern Kenya featuring cultural visits and engagements. Visit Reteti and Sera conservancies.
- 11 Days Kenya Safari:- A classical safari tour within Kenya. Featuring in the great wildebeest Migration, Special five and the best views of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park
- 5 Days Aberdares Park & Wildebeest Migration Safari:- Vist the highlands of Kenya, spot the various huge and small waterfalls such as the Chania and Karuru waterfalls. Visit Masai Mara National Reserve for the wildebeest migration and crossings.
- Safari Beach Extensions:- After your bush safari, a magical beach holiday awaits you at the Kenyan Coast. With our holiday packages to Diani, Watamu, Lamu and Mombasa Beaches.
Contact Our Safari Experts
1st April to 15th Nov
Jan 10th to 1st April and 1st Nov to 15th Dec
15th June to 30th Oct, 15th Dec to 10th Jan
15th June to 30th Oct
Area: 224,000 sq miles
Population: 49,125,325 (UN estimate 2017)
Currency: The Kenyan Shilling is the official currency, although the US dollar is widely accepted in tourist areas.
Language: Kiswahili and English
National Parks and Reserves: 54
Short stay Kenya safaris
If you’re looking to combine a safari experience into your beach holiday, then a short stay safari excursion might be the option for you. We have a selection of short-stay packages across a range of Kenyan locations to ensure you get the best out of your trip.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Tsavo East National Park – 4×4 Land Cruiser Jeep – 1 Day tour
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Short Tours Nairobi – Nairobi National Park – Airport Short Tour – Nairobi
Medium stay Kenya safaris
In our medium stay Kenya safaris, you can still embark on a once in a lifetime excursion to some of Kenya’s most popular destinations, including Nairobi, Mombasa and the famous landmark Mount Kenya.
4 Days Amboseli National Park Tsavo West Safari from Mombasa / Diani Beach / Watamu with Mt. Kilimanjaro Views
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 4 Days 3 Nights Amboseli National Park Tsavo West Safari – Mt.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 4 days 3 nights Kenya Safari Tour – Lake Nakuru National Park
4 days 3 nights Kenya Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Reserve Flamingo and Wildebeest Safaris
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Sustainable Safaris Wildebeest Migration River Crossing – Flamingos – Lake Nakuru –
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 days 3 nights Kenya Lake Naivasha Masai Mara
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 Days 3 Nights Ultimate Northern Samburu National Reserve
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 Days Mt Kenya Naro Moru Route – Trekking
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 3 Nights 4 Days Flying Safaris Masai Mara Governors
Long stay Kenya safaris
Experience an array of National Parks, game reserves and cities in one of our long stay Kenya safaris. Whether you decide to stay for 7 or 15 days, a long stay safari will give you plenty of time to explore the different cultures and wildlife Kenya has to offer.
7 days 6 nights Amboseli Aberdares Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Kenya Safaris
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 7 days 6 nights Safari Tour – Amboseli Aberdares Lake Nakuru National
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE – WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY – BIG CATS DIARY PHOTOGRAPHY
Recently explored safaris
Check out the safari packages our customers are exploring and discover something new for your next holiday.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 Days 3 Nights Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari in
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 12 Days Best Tanzania Wildebeest Migration Calving Safaris Previous
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 3 Days 2 Nights Fly in Safari to Ruaha
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 5 Days 4 Nights Tsavo West & East Safari
your dream safari escape
With the best safari team