Kenya Holiday Safaris
Best Kenya Safari Holidays - All Inclusive Kenya Safaris
Kenya Safari Tours – Safari Holidays In Kenya
Kenya Safaris And Tours - Holiday Safaris & Tours In Kenya
If you are on the lookout for a safari that will show you some of the world’s most fascinating wildlife firsthand, then look no further. The range of Kenya wildlife safaris that we have available at Cheetah Revolution Safaris can quench your thirst for exploration. Be guaranteed amazing Kenya Safari Tours designed to make your holiday a memorable adventure.
Home to the best Big Five Wildlife species such as the Lions, Leopards, Elephants Rhinos, and others. Special Five Wildlife species from Samburu National Reserve such as the Beisa Oryx, Reticulated Giraffe, Grevy Zebra, and other fantastic species. With endless savannah plains, amazing cultures, and beautiful sceneries to absorb, there’s plenty to see and do on a Cheetah Safari.
It Hosts the Second Highest Mountain in Africa, Mt. Kenya. Explore the Kenyan Coast, Diani, Malindi, Watamu, and Mombasa after a Wildlife Safari to relax and unwind for a beach holiday vacation. Home to the seventh new wonder of the World, The Great Wildebeest Migration. You won’t go back the same after experiencing this amazing spectacle that happens in Masai Mara National Reserve.
Best Places to Visit in Kenya
Safari Destinations in Kenya
Most of our short and long-haul safaris cover major parks along the great rift valley in Kenya including the award-winning Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park to view the Mt. Kilimanjaro, Samburu National Reserve home to the special five, Lake Nakuru National Park home to the white rhinos, and greater and lesser flamingos.
Lake Bogoria National Reserve is home to the greater and lesser flamingos, Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks, Aberdares and Mt. Kenya National Parks, Olpejeta Conservancies and Nairobi National Park.
Amboseli National Park is one of the best safari destinations in Kenya and Africa offering the immesurable experiences to guests. Wake up to incredible views of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
Masai Mara is known for its best show of wildlife sightings and actions. Wildebeest Migration Safaris are some of the best you can see here including some big cats and big five species.
Located in one of the highest places in Kenya, Aberdares National Park offers amazing sightings of the Mountain Bongos, mountain elephants and beautiful sceneries of the waterfalls.
One of the less visited National Parks in Kenya, Meru is one of the wildest destinations in Kenya. Its home to Rhino conservation and the special five wildlife species including the elephants.
All Inclusive Kenya Holiday Safaris
Best Tailor Made Kenya Safari Holidays
Our Kenya Safaris & Holidays are well designed and curated to ensure you get the best experiences, memorable times with your loved one, and amazing breathtaking wildlife and people interactions. Welcome to Kenya and enjoy a wide variety of wildlife safaris and beach holidays. Our experts are well conversant with every part of Kenya, curating safaris for more than 25 years.
Our Kenya Safari Holidays are a guarantee of the best, indulging in cultural, wildlife, and adventure engagements. By booking our Kenya Safaris, you support more than 10 students in schools, the carbon-free programs, and the healthy standards of our girl children. Our sustainable safari programs ensure we create awareness to protect and conserve our natural resources.
Reasons, why you should choose us, are many that will lure you directly to booking with us a luxury Kenya Safari, family or private safaris.
Start Planning Your Kenya safaris
We will be glad to receive your safari inquiry and bookings to help you plan and organize your Kenya Safaris. Our able safari managers will be ready to go through the process to customize and tailor make your next safari adventure in Kenya.
The Great Wildebeest Migration Safaris
Best Wildebeest Migration Tours in Kenya
The famous Wildebeest Migration in Tanzania is one of the unique experiences you can get. The Wildebeest Migration starts from the south of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and South Serengeti National Park. A Region called the Ndutu Conservation Area.
Wildebeest Calving happens at Ndutu Conservation Area during the first months of the Year, Jan to March of every year. They later migrate North of Serengeti towards Masai mara National Reserve in Kenya.
We ensure you get the best experience while on a Wildebeest Migration Safari in Tanzania. Explore our Wildebeest Migration Safari Ideas in Kenya and Tanzania. Our luxury Tanzania Safaris are unbeatable, filled with unlimited safari experiences and holiday-making memories, ensure we craft for you one of the best high-end safari holidays.
Short stay All Inclusive Kenya safaris
kenya safari from nairobi to mombasa - Short Kenya Safaris
Book a Kenya Safari with our Short Stay Kenya Safari Holidays selected below. These are just Ideas and estimated costs of safaris in Kenya. Safari bookings for Kenya are made easier by just selecting the best Kenya Safaris that you need and we will customize it for you.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Our 3 Days Tsavo East From Watamu Safari Tour traverses through Tsavo East
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Short Tours Nairobi – Nairobi National Park – Airport Short Tour – Nairobi
Medium stay Kenya Holiday safaris
NAIROBI TO MOMBASA SAFARIS - Long Kenya Safaris
In our medium stay Kenya safaris, you can still embark on a once-in-a-lifetime excursion to some of Kenya’s most popular destinations, including Nairobi, Mombasa, and the famous landmark Mount Kenya. Staying for more than two nights and less than 6 nights, makes it easy to process Kenya Safari bookings and customize them easily.
4 Days Amboseli National Park Tsavo West Safari from Mombasa / Diani Beach / Watamu with Mt. Kilimanjaro Views
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 4 Days 3 Nights Amboseli National Park Tsavo West Safari – Mt.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 4 days 3 nights Kenya Safari Tour – Lake Nakuru National Park
4 days 3 nights Kenya Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Reserve Flamingo and Wildebeest Safaris
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Sustainable Safaris Wildebeest Migration River Crossing – Flamingos – Lake Nakuru –
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 days 3 nights Kenya Lake Naivasha Masai Mara
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 Days 3 Nights Ultimate Northern Samburu National Reserve
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Our 4 Days Trekking Climbing Mount Kenya – Naro Moru Route is
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Our 4 Days 3 Nights Tsavo West National Park Flying Safaris is
Long stay Kenya Safari Holidays
All Inclusive Affordable Kenya Safaris - Long Kenya Safaris
Experience an array of National Parks, game reserves, and cities in one of our long stay Kenya safaris. Whether you decide to stay for 7 or 15 days, a long stay safari will give you plenty of time to explore the different cultures and wildlife Kenya has to offer.
7 days 6 nights Amboseli Aberdares Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Kenya Safaris
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions 7 days 6 nights Safari Tour – Amboseli Aberdares Lake Nakuru National
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Our 8 Days 7 Nights Wildebeest Safari in Kenya – Masai Mara
Best Time To Visit Kenya for safaris
When to Visit Kenya
Generally, Kenya is best to visit in the dry-season months of July – October when the parks are dry and wildlife viewing is dramatic, easy and action packed.
1st April to June 15th and 15th Nov to 15th Dec
If you are looking for an intimate exclusive safari but affordable Kenya Safari, this is the best time to visit.
Best Places to visit includes Serengeti, Masai Mara, Ngorongoro, Amboseli among many others.
Jan 10th to 1st April and 1st Nov to 15th Dec
One of the most considered seasons to travel and visit East Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda.
Easy to spot the big five and the big cats of the Masai Mara, Serengeti other major parks.
15th June to 30th Oct, 15th Dec to 10th Jan
An action filled season to witness the great wildebeest migration and crossings in Kenya is during this season.
Incase you are looking for the best adventures, then this is the best fit for you
Kenya Safaris & Holidays FAQs
Kenya Safari Bookings Q&A
Is Kenya Safe to Visit For Holidays / Safaris?
Kenya is a country located East of Africa, with a coastline of more than 1000km. Kenya is safe to visit either with your family, work colleagues, friends, or just on solo travel. Security and intelligence levels of Kenya are high to keep all guests and tourists safe while on safari, work, or any other activities.
Contact Our Safari Experts
Which Are the Best Destinations to visit in Kenya?
Welcome to Kenya, a land full of endless adventure and sceneries. Kenya is blessed to have many attractions that could quench your adventure thirst. From Wildlife Safaris, Safari Activities, Fitness Safari Tours, Beach Holidays, Marine sports and adventure, Cultural Safari Tours, Extreme Activities such as Hiking, Ziplining, and Much more.
The best places to visit in Kenya include:-
- Masai Mara National Reserve:– One of the prime safari destinations in Kenya, offering wildlife sightings and wilderness exposure. Witness the big five, the big cats, and the famous wildebeest migration and crossings over the Mara River.
- Lake Turkana:- Explore the Kenyan North Frontier. A semi-arid region with beauty and magical sightings. Get a chance to visit the Central Island National Park, The Sibiloi National Park, the cradle of Man Kind. Fly over the Suguta valley and view beautiful sand dunes.
- Samburu National Reserve:- The Magical destination in Kenya, pure classified wilderness and beautiful sceneries. Feel at home while in Samburu National Reserve with the special five wildlife and bird species. Hike Mt. Ololokwe, Mt. Nyiro Rangers, and spend time with orphaned elephants and rhinos at Reteti and Sera Conservancy.
- Amboseli National Park:- Sitting on the slopes of the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro, is the prime park home to many elephants, birds, big five, and big cats. Amboseli National Park hosts thousands of flamingos and many different bird species.
- Kenyan Coast:- Deep yourself in some white sandy beach within the Kenyan Coast such as Diani Beach, Wasini Island, Watamu Beach, Watamu Beach, Mombasa Beaches, and many others such as funzi and chale Island.
- Lake Victoria:- Located in the western part of Kenya, Lake Victoria is the biggest lake in Africa and the second biggest in the world. It serves three countries, Kenya Tanzania and Uganda. Enjoy boat rides, fishing expeditions, and beautiful sunsets over the lake.
- Mount Kenya:- Climb the highest Mountain in Kenya and second highest in Africa. Summit and make records with the best views of the landscapes and amazing sightings of Mt. Kenya Lakes such as Lake Michaelson.
Contact Our Safari Experts
Which Are the Best Safari Tour Packages to do in Kenya?
Kenya has a diverse option of safari adventures one can take. From Wildlife Safaris to Beach Holidays and Cultural Exposures, are some of the epic and amazing ways to experience Kenya.
Below are some of the amazing safaris we have for you and can give you amazing exposure.
- 12 Days Kenya Pumba Safari:- An extensive safari within Kenya for 12 days. Visiting the major parks and reserves rich in wildlife and beautiful sceneries to admire.
- 9 Days Wildlife Conservation Safari:- Wildlife conservation is of importance and we encourage our guests to learn and engage in conservation. Our 9 Days goes to Northern Kenya featuring cultural visits and engagements. Visit Reteti and Sera conservancies.
- 11 Days Kenya Safari:- A classical safari tour within Kenya. Featuring in the great wildebeest Migration, Special five and the best views of Mt. Kilimanjaro in Amboseli National Park
- 5 Days Aberdares Park & Wildebeest Migration Safari:- Vist the highlands of Kenya, spot the various huge and small waterfalls such as the Chania and Karuru waterfalls. Visit Masai Mara National Reserve for the wildebeest migration and crossings.
- Safari Beach Extensions:- After your bush safari, a magical beach holiday awaits you at the Kenyan Coast. With our holiday packages to Diani, Watamu, Lamu and Mombasa Beaches.
Contact Our Safari Experts
What’s the Best Time to See the Wildebeest Migration and Crossing?
- December to March is the best time to witness the Wildebeest Calving Season in Tanzania Ndutu Ngorongoro Conservation Region
- May to July of every Year is best to Witness herds Move from Ndutu Region up to Serengeti Central towards the west of the park called Grumeti Region.
- July every year happens the wildebeest are around Serengeti North, and high probability to spot Wildebeest crossings in the major Mara River.
- July to October they move towards Masai Mara and spend the days there till the start or end of October. They now start moving back towards Serengeti Tanzania.
- Major Wildebeest Crossings over Mara River and Sand River happens Between July and August and in October.
Just to Note:- The Wildebeest Migration is not guaranteed to follow the months as stated above, though the months are 80% of what happened before and experience we have had with them over the years. Wildebeests and other migratory wildlife like zebras, follow rain patterns, and where the grass is green. Due to their biological culture such as mating, calving (giving birth), they have to migrate across the plains in order to meet these demands.
Contact Our Safari Experts
In need of a safari to the Kenya or Tanzania? Talk to us Directly and our ever available safari experts will reach you immediately. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652
Our Sustainable Practices
These Safaris are 100% Carbon Offset
How We do It.
We are a safari company in Kenya that believes in sustainable safari practices, community support, and environment management and protection.
By Booking this safari, you contribute 1% of the bookings to sustainable safari practices and carbon offsetting programs in the world. We are a strong advocate of travel sustainability by ensuring we have all that it takes to protect everything for our future generations and healthy living.
Carbon Free Safaris
In partnership with biglife foundation & REDD+ CARBON PROJECT
Recently explored African Holiday safaris
Check out the safari packages our customers are exploring and discover something new for your next holiday.
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 4 Days 3 Nights Bwindi Gorilla Trekking Safari
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions Witness more than 8000 Wildebeest calves being born in our 12
5 star reviews exclusive safaris bespoke excursions All about the 3 Days 2 Nights Fly in Safari to
Let us help you customize your trip
Like all of our holidays on this site, this is just an idea. All of our trips are tailor-made, so we’ll always adapt them to suit you.
Prepare for your trip
Our Safari expert will be of help in planning your safari from start to end. They will advise you on all what you need to bring, wear and travel documents too. They will be ready to answer any queries you have.
your dream safari escape
With the best safari team