Welcome to Africa, a prime destination for wildlife and out of world safari holiday vacations. Known for the original culture and authentic travel experiences, Africa prides to be one ofthe most loved destinaons in the world.
With huge numbers of visitors coming to Africa, there have been efforts to ensure that guests on an African Safari Holiday get Authentic experiences and real-time memories. Most safari companies and accommodations (Camps, Lodges and Hotels) including Cheetah Safaris (Read More Here) are doing their best to put sustainable practices to conserve wildlife, nature and human.
Below are some of the best safari accommodations in Africa Practicing Conservation, and promoting awareness in protecting wildlife and nature.
- Mara Plains Camp – Masai Mara:- A luxury safari camp located in Mara North, is run and managed by Great Plains Conservation. They are among our priority camps in Masai Mara Kenya that we offer our guests conservation experiences. Read More About Mara Plains Camp here
- Basecamp Camp Masai Mara Collection:- Basecamp Mara has 4 luxury camps in Masai Mara Kenya including Wilderness Camp, Eagle view, Leopard Hills, and The Basecamp. They offer conservation lectures on the big cats and big five species. All guests who book with us a safari to these properties are offered free conservation lectures and visits to the communities around the Masai Mara. Read More about Basecamp Masai Mara here.
- Lemala Properties (Tanzania) :- A Luxury Safari Camp property based in Tanzania. Luxury Camps in Tanzania have been able to practice sustainable conservation with humans and wildlife. Engage in some conservation practices while staying at any of their properties in Tanzania. In case you need a trip to Any of Lemala Properties, please contact our Experts here on Whatsapp +254780337652 of Contact Form.
- Duba Plains Botswana:- A Great Plain Property, serves best of Conservation safari experiences in Botswana. Sitting in a 33,000 Hectares private Reserve, Duba Plains offers exclusive safaris. With their conservation programs, you are all ready to grab a few of the efforts applied in protecting wildlife, nature, and people.
- Nkuringo Bwindi Lodge:- A luxury safari and mountain lodge located in Bwindi Impenetrable Park in Uganda. Providing the best Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi, They also offer conservation practices that encourage locals to protect and appreciate wildlife space.
- Galdesa Camp Tsavo East:- Owned by David Sheldrick, the camp is located in Tsavo East National Park in Kenya. They offer amazing accommodation to guests visiting the Ithumba Sheldrick Elephant Sanctuary. Giving you easy access to interact with your adopted elephants.
- Campi Ya Kanzi Tsavo West:- A Luxury Camp located in Tsavo West National Park Chulu Hills, Offers authentic and extra experiences while in stay at the Lodge. A Lodge that does wildlife conservation and intergrete this awareness to its community around. Read More About Campi ya Kanzi
- Elewana Collection Camps :- Having Camps and Hotels in Kenya and Tanzania, They offer amazing experiences. Conservation Practes here are all offered as an experience. They do their best to protect and create awareness near communities.
- Saruni Lodges:- Know for their efforts to Protect nature and wildlife, and creating conservation to communities, are one of the amazing lodges in Kenya to provide conservation experiences. Guest travelling to Saruni Properties in Masai Mara and Samburu, all are subjected to a voluntary seed planting projects. Also visits to sera conservation that offers protects to rhinos.
- African Bush Camps:- A luxury safari camps and lodges collection having camps in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana,have their guests have an extra experience travel. They involve communities in all their conservation project. An integral partin safari that they practise, is to let the guests participate.
Which are the Best Conservation Safaris in Africa?
- 9 Days Conservation Safari:- In support of wildlife and human conservation, we plan such safaris to expose you to the efforts put in place to protect wildlife and human conflicts. Visiting the best places in Kenya where elephants are taken care of. Visit the Samburu community and learn the culture and create the best memorable experiences.
- 11 Days Elephant & Rhino Kenya Safari:– Offering you an opportunity to experience safari conservation, community projects in Kenya. Visiting the major conservation prime destinations such as Samburu, Nairobi, and Tsavo East. Learn the various conservation efforts put to protect Rhinos and Elepahnts including other wildlife species.
Pick Your Ideal African Eco-Friendly Safari Experience
Need a more detailed update about Safaris operations in Kenya Tanzania Rwanda, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia, and Botswana or If you require any more information on a safari day trip or would like to enquire about exploring any of the legendary parks on a long haul safari, then don’t hesitate to contact our team!