Itinerary disclaimer information
Please Note: –
- All our safaris are quoted using a 4×4 land cruiser jeep with a pop up roof , apart from the joining and budget safaris to Masai Mara where we use tour vans with pop up roofs. This also includes our transfers to airports in Mombasa and Nairobi.
- Rates are subject to change without any notice, but we will try as much as possible to keep you updated incase of any changes to your bookings.
- Incase you need to extend your safaris, please contact us for extra budget and other costings. You can extend to Tanzania or Uganda or Zanzibar during your stay.
- Single Supplements apply to those choosing single rooms during their safaris.
- Most of our safari road networks are tarmacked (Main roads) and graded roads (Accessing parks and inside the parks). Therefore, driving depends on the conditions of the roads.
- When choosing a game drive, it’s not guaranteed you will spot all animals.
- We can upgrade your safari incase you require a more luxury safari experience.
- Incase of downgrading a safari, please contact us with your expected budget.
- All our safari transfers from the Airport JKIA and Moi International Airport to your Hotel in Nairobi, Mombasa, Bamburi or Nyali are included. Beyond those destinations, these will attract extra charges.
- Local or internal flights carry a maximum of 12-14KG of luggage, so plan accordingly by visiting our packing essential list which is coming soon or you can request the list by contacting us from our contact us page.