Kicheche Bush Luxury Camp
Kicheche Bush Luxury Camp is located in the heart of the Masai Mara National Reserve, Mara Olare Motorogi Conservancy. Positioned in a pristine location, bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve is Mara Kicheche Bush Luxury Camp with 6 elegant Luxury Camp. That has created an exciting environment where any amateur photographer can raise their game and capture the sorts of images that inspired them in the first place.
Fly camp: one night out in the wilderness either as a journey towards Kicheche Valley camp or on its own. The Mara Wilderness package is done by foot across the Mara with a night out wild camping.
Enjoy amenities such as massages and spa services. A camp with interest to the community, you can engage in comprehensive community projects and social services while on safari.
You have great chances to spot, the big five, lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants and other wildlife species in the Masai Mara. Experiencing the Great Wildebeest Crossing Mara River and Wildebeest Migration while staying at since the camp is close enough to these stampede of a yearly happening.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Images of Kicheche Bush Luxury Camp
- Bush Walks around
- Community projects
- Masai Village Visits
- Flying Balloon Rides
- Game Drives in Masai Mara
- Bush dinners and Sundowners
Morning guided bush and bird walk
- The simple luxury of an elegant common area for relaxing, having tea or dining
- 6 stylish tents spread out under Acacia trees
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with traditional ‘safari’ style
- A personal atmosphere prevails at Bush where you will mix with other guests and your hosts at meals and around the fire each evening for an aperitif
- Lunch under the trees or in the form of a picnic while in the Conservancy
- Water dispenser in each tent to refill your complimentary water bottle.
- Lighting is supplied 24 hours; charging facilities in the tent, however, the solar system does not allow hair dryers
- WI-FI in the lounge
Located in Mara North Conservancy Masai Mara National Reserve
Entry Gate: Talek Gate, Sekenani Gate, Ololo Gate, Musiara Gate
Best time to visit
Jan – April, June – Dec
Full of Game
book this camp