Kilaguni Serena Lodge
Kilaguni Serena Lodge, in the heart of Tsavo West National Park, is one of the oldest accommodation facilities in Tsavo West. With 56 luxury rooms, Serena Kilaguni is ideal for families, honeymooners, photographers, and solo travelers too. If you are on holiday at the Kenyan Coast, Malindi, Watamu, Diani, Ukunda, Mombasa, Nyali, Bamburi, you can have a short flying or a road safari to Kilaguni Serena Lodge. With amazing views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, and high chances of wildlife sightings. A perfect family, honeymooners and couples destination.
Be ready to be overwhelmed with amazing views, sceneries, wildlife such as big cats, lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, antelopes, wild dogs, and many others. The Mt. Kilimanjaro views will always usher in your beautiful morning.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Images of Kilaguni Serena Lodge
- Bush Walks around
- Community projects
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Scenic flights
- Game Drives in Chyulu and Tsavo West National Park
- Bush dinners and Sundowners
Morning guided bush and bird walk
- The central dining room and rock-built bar overlooking the water hole
- Dedicated bush dining area, breakfast on Lion Rock, sundowners on Roaring Rocks
- Garden swimming pool and sundeck
- Gift shop and business centre
- African theme nights
- Visit to Akamba communities, opportunities to buy Akamba handicrafts
- Akamba dance performances and resident guitarist.
- 24-hour on-call medical services
- Dedicated stand-alone Conference Centre
- Baby-sitting, family rooms, children’s dining/menus
- Massages, facials, pedicures, manicures
- Board games and library of Africana books
- Complete wedding planning service and honeymoon suite
Located in Tsavo West National Park
Entry Gate: Voi Gate, Mutito Andei Gate
Best time to visit
All year round, Full of Game
book this camp