Welcome to Masai Mara, the land of pure wild experiences.
We have listed a few luxury camps if not all, that possibly could help you plan your safari to Masai Mara. Cheetah Safaris Kenya is one of the Best Safari companies based in Kenya that can help you in booking these hotels and packaging your safari all together.
- Cottars 1920s Luxury Camp (Luxury Plus Camp):-
The Cottar’s Safari tradition began in 1919. Just under a century later they continue to provide an unparalleled safari experience to discerning clients in Africa. Extending an era of luxury and quality, they return to the original spirit and essence of ‘safari’, reminiscent of a golden era – an era of romance, professional guiding, adventure and elegance.
- Angama Mara Luxury Camp (Luxury Plus Camp):-
Welcome to Angama Mara, a remarkable new safari lodge balanced on the rim of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, over looking what many safari travellers deem the loveliest game reserve on the continent, Kenya’s Maasai Mara.
This is a place where everything is just as it ought to be. The sky melts into the endless plains in a vista so wide it takes your breath away. Read More
- Little Governors Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
Little Governors’ Camp is a luxury safari camp located on the edge of the Masai Mara National Reserve. The camp is intimate in character, with just 17 luxury en-suite tents tucked around a large watering hole that teems with both birds and wildlife. The camp is approached by a boat ride across the Mara River, then an escorted walk through the riverine forest.
- Little Naibor Main Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
Little Naibor is located within the immediate vicinity of Naibor Camp, and is made up of two spacious suites which are uniquely designed.
Each suite contains a double and a twin bedded room, with their own bathrooms, inter-joined by a communal lounge and verandah area.
- Elewana Sand River Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
Located on the banks of a river from which it has taken its name, Sand River Masai Mara is located within the Masai Mara National Reserve, close to the Tanzanian border. Situated on a secluded and picturesque site, Sand River Masai Mara replicates the heyday of exclusive permanent tented camps of the late 1920’s.
- Elephant Pepper Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
The camp’s remote location allows the stars to shine bright at night, undimmed by harsh lighting; guests enjoy the unique experience of listening to the sounds of lion, leopard and hyena foraging and hunting, whilst being cosseted with traditional and modern comforts such as a campfire and cosy duvets.
- Mara Expedition Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Mara Plains Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Naibor Wilderness Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Naibosho Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Ngare Serian Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Rekero Camp Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Richard Forest Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Richards River Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Salas Camp Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Saruni Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Saruni Wild Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Serian Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Spirit of Mara Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Encounter Mara Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)
- Olare Kempiski Camp (Luxury Plus Camp)