Zambia, known as the untouched virgin wilderness, offers one of the best wildlife safari holidays. Guests always book a holiday to Zambia just to spot and tick off their bucket list of wildlife spotted.
Buts there’s more to a holiday visit to Zambia. This country rich in wildlife sightings, cultural practices, extreme activities such as bungee jumping, and swimming in the devils and angels pools on the Victoria Falls, and much more as we will see below.
Activities to do in Zambia while on a Safari Holiday
- Visit Victoria Falls:- While on a holiday safari in Zambia, a visit to the victoria falls (Mosi Oa Tunya) should be a must-visit. Engage in bungee, swimming, and heli tour around the falls.
- Zambezi River Cruising:- a relaxing unique experience along the Zambezi River, that culminates your day as you enjoy the sunset on a cruise.
- Canoeing on a Mokoro :- Apart from cruising, a mokoro ride is one iconic activity one has to do while in Zambia. You get to do a game view session while canoeing in one of the ancient boats used by Zambian people a long time to cross rivers and large water beds.
- Game Walks:- A walk every evening gives you a different view and knowledge of Africa’s flora and fauna. With a professional safari guide, you are sure to encounter and learn so much that you might not have while on a jeep.
- Cultural Visits:- To create the best memories, interact with the locals, and learn their traditional practices. It’s an interesting engagement and you will never forget such.
National parks & Accommodations in Zambia
Zambia has some of the best National Parks with virgin and most wild animals. You get to spot huge herds of elephants, big cats, and bird species.
Parks such as South Luangwa National Park are some of the renowned safari destinations that will woow you completely. With incredible luxury accommodations, there are many chances you will interact with wildlife and nature just by spending the day at your verandah.
You can browse more national parks and safari destinations that Zambia has to offer.
Having a Zambia Query? Get In Touch With Us Now.
We have great and professional safari experts available and ready to help you design and curate a one-in-a-lifetime safari experience. Fill in Our Contact Form with the details you Would want or Send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +254780337652.