Amboseli Serena safari Lodge
Serena Amboseli Safari Lodge is located in the Middle of Amboseli National Park facing the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro, with 92 Spacious Luxurious rooms, all facing Mt. Kilimanjaro and the premium Amboseli National Park. It also called the home to the huge elephants of Amboseli National Park. They graze in the comfort of your rooms and restaurant, you get to sight a lot of wildlife species including the lions.
Serena Amboseli Safari Lodge is ideal honeymooners, photographers, and solo travelers too. If you are on holiday at the Kenyan Coast, Malindi, Watamu, Diani, Ukunda, Mombasa, Nyali, Bamburi, you can have a short flying or a road safari to Serena Amboseli Safari Lodge. With amazing views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, and high chances of wildlife sightings. A perfect family, honeymooners and couples destination.
Be ready to be overwhelmed with amazing views, sceneries, wildlife such as big cats, lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, antelopes, wild dogs, and many others. The Mt. Kilimanjaro views will always usher in your beautiful morning.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Images of Serena Safari Lodge
- Bush Walks around
- Community projects
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Scenic flights
- Game Drives in Chyulu and Tsavo West National Park
- Bush dinners and Sundowners
Morning guided bush and bird walk
- Freeform swimming pool and sundeck
- Gift shop and business center
- Guided nature walks, bird-watching walks
- Dinner in the bush, breakfast on the plains
- Spacious interior bar with an exterior terrace
- Separate exterior campfire bar
- Visit Maasai communities, opportunities to buy Maasai handicrafts
- Maasai dance performances in a dedicated exterior bush BBQ area.
Located in Amboseli National Park
Entry Gate: Kimana Gate, Meshenani Gate
Best time to visit
All year round, Full of Game
book this camp