The Ark Aberdares
The Ark Aberdares Lodge is Located 350km from Nairobi, Inside the Aberdares National Park. It’s a National park managed by Kenya Wildlife Service, famous for the Mountain Bongos and giant forest hog. The Ark hotel is built one high elevated place for views of the entire park, and possible views of Mt. Kenya every morning. Facing a lit water hole, you are bound to spot elephants, antelopes, buffalo, and many other wildlife species coming to quench their thrust, just from the hotels lounge.
The Ark has
- Six single bedded rooms
- Thirty-seven twin rooms with two single beds in each room
- Ten double rooms with one queen bed in each room
- Seven triple rooms with three single beds in each room
- Please note: The triple-bed cabins are the best rooms for families.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration, and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Images of The Ark Lodge
- Bush Walks around
- Game Drives in Aberdares National Park
- Bush dinners and Sundowners
- Visit to Waterfalls
- Hiking to the 3rd highest peak in Kenya. Satima Mountain
- Rain Shower
- Fine Teak-wood
- Flat-screen TV
- Hide, to view wildlife
- International Sockets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe Deposit Box
- Direct-dial Telephones
Located in Aberdares National Park
Entry Gate: Nyeri Gate, Kinangop Gate
Best time to visit
All year round, Full of Game
book this camp