Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!
This notice Policy will expire on 30th April 2023
The Pandemic has been so severe and still hurting the Tourism Fraternity at large. We at Cheetah Safaris were not left from being affected, and these levels of uncertainty that engulfed the world has caught up with us as well, rendering most of our operations not possible. That why we are issuing these important notices to guide us in keeping the provisions of our top-notch services to you.
Below are some of the important terms that will apply NOW During the Pandemic until further notice:-
- All new bookings are welcomed with a less than 20% booking fee that’s used to secure and confirm your safari, in case of cancelation, a full refund will be done excluding banking and other external charges.
- All NEW booking cancelations, the above (1) policies apply only to COVID related cases, any non-related cases our Normal Terms Applies.
- Existing Confirmed (Paid, Includes those with deposits) Safari bookings postponement is still ongoing. The applicable Period to reschedule a safari has been revised to 24 months Now from12 months.
- Existing Confirmed (Not Paid) Bookings can be rescheduled to any dates of your choice, but subject to other external terms such as government, accommodation, and others that are out of our control.
- To Postpone your safari, contact Cheetah Safaris Experts to help in posting and re-planning your Safari.
- A rescheduled safari will be set to the previously booked dates unless stated otherwise.
- Any changes to made to any bookings, please get in touch with us and we will help you with the process. For further support, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
This revised policy is effective immediately and will remain in force until such time when:
- we need to revise it further to reflect new circumstances;
- the World Health Organisation declares the pandemic over;
- Covid-19-related restrictions impacting travel are lifted;
and we can reinstate our standard ‘Booking Procedures, Terms & Conditions’.
In all scenarios, we encourage our clients & agents to postpone travel rather than to cancel. Cheetah Safaris has a commitment to responsible tourism and conservation; to employees who rely heavily on tourism, communities, and charity projects that rely on our small or huge way of support we offer them directly or indirectly.
NOTE: After the agreement, we shall send you the company account for Cheetah Revolution Safaris or through our Paypal Account. DO NOT SEND MONEY TO A PERSONAL ACCOUNT.
Reservation: A deposit of 40% will be required through Wire Transfer or online payment to our company account and the rest of the balance can be paid with Cash or Credit Card the day you start your safari or the day we pick you up from the airport. (All transactions fees are incurred by the client)
NOTE: First Deposit will be required through Wire Transfer or online payment to our company account.
Reservation: Reservation is 40% (US dollars) but if you wish you can pay for your dream safaris via credit or debit cards (American Express, Visas, Mastercards) which attract 6% or below transaction charges, Payments via Paypal attracts a 7% transaction charge, Direct Banking attracts 3% of transaction charges.
PLEASE NOTE:- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH, AND DON’T ACCEPT SENDING YOUR SAFARI PAYMENT TO A PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR AN INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT.
Cancellation: Any monies paid will be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels or food expenses and administrative costs,
Safari cancellation policy
Any safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as below
|No of days
|Percentage forfeited of tour price
|full refund less 30% administration fee
|50% of the tour price
|14 – 25 days
|80% of the tour price
|Less than 14 days and no show
- Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Golden Monkey Permits, and park entrance fees are 100% non-refundable.
- No refunds shall be made for any activity canceled and or not done by any client.
Cheetah Revolution Safaris cannot accept liability or responsibility for any alteration, delay, or cancellation caused by war or threat of civil war, civil strife, natural disaster, terrorism, industrial disputes, fire bad weather, sickness, the act of government, or public authorities or other circumstances amounting to force majeure and/or Acts of God.
NOTE: In an event of refunding money after following the cancellation policy, Cheetah Revolution Safaris will deduct 50 USD of your money as a Bank charge used in sending your money back. A 30% Administration fee will be deducted from the 100% payment done.
Included are all expenses in respect of vehicle and safari guide as per itinerary, meals while on safari, entrance fees to National parks, and game reserves.
All safari prices quoted are estimates and should not be used for booking. Please get in touch with our experts for exact safari quotes.
All safari quotes shared with you before and after payment, are subject to change.
Tour cars, Safari minivans, 4×4 jeeps, Land Cruisers,s or coaches will be provided depending on the route and number of safari tour /excursion participants. The company reserves the right to employ the services of sub-contractors.
English, Italian, German, Spanish, French – speaking drivers/guides are provided.
Based on the number of persons sharing in a single, double or triple room or tent: where possible rooms with private hot showers and toilet inside will be provided. Single rooms are provided at an additional cost but cannot be guaranteed. Hotel /lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at similar standard hotels/lodges / tented camps
Alteration to tours
The company reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate.
It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at any time, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded.
Prices are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- The company and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc., and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss, or damage in/of any manner.
- The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country.
- All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arise.
- The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
- The company shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to luggage.
Cheetah Revolution Safaris is a proud member of the Tour Operators Society of Kenya (TOSK). All bookings are 100% secure and safe.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Cheetah Revolution Safaris website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cheetah Revolution Safaris does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Cheetah Revolution Safaris may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Cheetah Revolution Safaris does not make any commitment to update the materials. In this case, if you find any errors, please don’t hesitate to reach our admin through our contact form.
Marketing And Use Of Photographic Materials
Cheetah Revolution Safaris reserves the right to use any photographs and videos taken during tours for marketing or any other advertising material. The client hereby gives consent to use such photographs and authorizes the company to retain the copyright for these photographs and such material.
Personal Data Usage
By contacting us either via email, equity form, contact page, or by WhatsApp, or any other means, You grant us permission to send you our marketing materials including our monthly newsletter, and any other form of communication from Cheetah Safaris to You.