Voyager Ziwani Camp
Voyager Ziwani Luxury Camp is located in a private concession bordering the Tsavo West National Park, with a private dam as home to turtles, fish, and source of water to some wild animals living around the camp. The dam is fed by the Sande river that runs from springs around from Mt. Kilimanjaro. With luxury Tents, Voyager Ziwani Camp is ideal for families, honeymooners, photographers, and solo travelers too. If you are on holiday at the Kenyan Coast, Malindi, Watamu, Diani, Ukunda, Mombasa, Nyali, Bamburi, you can have a short flying or a road safari to Voyager Ziwani Camp. With amazing views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, and high chances of wildlife sightings. A perfect family, honeymooners and couples destination.
Be ready to be overwhelmed with amazing views, sceneries, wildlife such as big cats, lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, giraffes, antelopes, wild dogs, and many others. The Mt. Kilimanjaro views will always usher in your beautiful morning.
Get In Touch With Cheetah Safaris Now
Discuss any questions that you have regarding our Kenya Private, Luxury, Family, Wildebeest Migration and Honeymoon safaris with a dedicated member of the Cheetah Safaris team, by giving us a call onnow.
If you can’t talk over your query at the phone right now, you can request us to call you back at a more convenient time by completing our simple online contact form.
If the package safari that you are longing for isn’t on this page, then take a look at all of our safari packages instead.
Images of Voyager Ziwani Camp
- Bush Walks around
- Community projects
- Mt. Kilimanjaro Scenic flights
- Game Drives in Chyulu and Tsavo West National Park
- Bush dinners and Sundowners
Morning guided bush and bird walk
- Newly renovated tents, with en-suite facilities and private verandahs
- Located in a game-rich private sanctuary which affords night game drives
- Easy access by road from either Nairobi, Tsavo East or Mombasa
- Own airstrip so accessible by air Free WiFi in public areas
- Many World War 1 & 2 battle sites nearby
- New ranch tours of Gicheha farm Neighbours Tsavo West National Park for day-time game drives
- Knowledgeable resident naturalists
- The best kids clubs in the region for cultural and wildlife edutainment
Located in Tsavo West National Park
Entry Gate: Voi Gate, Mutito Andei Gate
Best time to visit
All year round, Full of Game
book this camp